Anyone want to see the 2012 Blue Accent Int Option 4B ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tdusseau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes those are the rear seats. Those little plastic buttons are visual indicators for the L.A.T.C.H system for child seats.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What a huge relief to see these pics! I was really nervous about the blue being solid like the orange. Looks like they would have come out of an SVT Focus not an SVT Raptor with the solid inserts, way too ricey! I was really hoping ford would do this style to the seats, its more similar to the subtler stripes on the GT500 and 5.0 GT Premium Interior seats.

I ordered the blue seats on my build from Randy and had the idea in the back of my head of possibly finding another '12 owner with plane black seats that wanted to swap for the blue if they were the bright solid panels. Seeing these, so glad I ordered it that way, and I'll definitely be keeping them! Downright badazz!

Hoping there's some other small touches on the interior too to justify the added cost bump over the '10-'11 accent interior package. Wasn't it like $395 for the orange seats, and now its $750 for the blue? Still worth it IMO, but maybe there's more we don't know yet that it includes!

mblgjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The console stack should be great if they keep that same tone of blue going.

TommyBwell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI,
Those of you thinking of trading to get the blue seats, you will be able to buy the seat covers through you local parts department in the very near future. You will need to have an apolstery shop do the removal of you current cover and install the new one. Way cheaper than the trade in hit. The colored surounds will also be available and very easy to install.
I think that is the route for me. A little interior refresh may be in order.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This looks to me like a rear seat? Maybe I am wrong...?

3903d1316061792-anyone-want-see-2012-blue-accent-int-option-4b-seats-03-jpg

It doesn't have the side bolsters and has the small plastic covers at the bottom is what lead me to believe it is possibly a rear seat shot..

Good eye. Also look at the way the mesh stops at the top without going to the sides.

mblgjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder what the console stack will look like?

Anyone else think the blue seats in a blue truck with the stock silver/gray center stack would look ok?

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like my orange, and I like the blue too! No need to feel it is on e or the other. I think Ford wanted to go in a different direction to gather a different demographic for future owners. They went with the molten orange and in your face accents for the people like me, and I feel the blue is going to appeal to the older more reserved crowd who are afraid of a little sweat on their balls from time to time....:ROFLJest: