Anyone want to see the 2012 Blue Accent Int Option 4B ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bet you could find somebody who'd be willing to trade their plane black center trim for the blue accent one. Heck it'd be pretty cheap to buy a plane black one from Ford and even sell your blue one. A lot less expensive than the other way around and trying to get the blue trimmed seats rather than ordering stock that way.

I'm in agreement with Reptar.

If I really liked the blue accented seats, I'd take the blue accent option and trade out the dash, center console, and door panels.

A subtle look usually has the greater visual appeal with the most people.

IMO the harsh black and blue contrast on the door and dash looks like you're just trying too hard to look good.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here it is:

:drool: I'm digging that big time!!!!!! While those blue panels seem to pop out more in that grainy pic than I think they will in person, I think it's a great touch. The blue pops just enough against the all solid black interior, and not as contrasting as orange.

When I saw the pics of the seats only, I was leaning toward getting the blue accent option. But after this pic, I don't think I can stomach it. The blue stitching is my favorite part. Oh well.

You're talking about popping off the shifter trim, radio bezel trim, and a couple door panel inserts. A piece of CAKE to swap those parts with a standard raptor owner, or even easier to just paint them whatever color you fancy. Much harder than getting plane black seats to have blue stitching or center stripes.

I'm in agreement with Reptar.

If I really liked the blue accented seats, I'd take the blue accent option and trade out the dash, center console, and door panels.

A subtle look usually has the greater visual appeal with the most people.

IMO the harsh black and blue contrast on the door and dash looks like you're just trying too hard to look good.

As I said I don't think it'll look as much of a contrast in person, that pic the black is pretty grayed out and solid looking and the blue pops more than I think in person. Certainly isn't as contrasting as orange.

velacio

Reaction score
Well sometimes subtle is better...

This looks like arse glad i didnt order it. On the other hand though plenty of people think that new bed graphics does not do the Raptor justice for me because it is more subtle I am actually quite excited for it. its all a matter of taste.