Anyone running Amsoil?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

northerner77

Reaction score
Thinking about switching over to Amsoil. I have run this in most all my previous vehicles but have seen a bunch of back and forth about semi synthetic vs synthetic in these trucks. Anyone running Amsoil without issue?

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I run the Signature. Their OE line contains the required Ford certification. The Signature line does not, but this is not due to performance issues, it's because Amsoil doesn't want to be locked into the recipe. The Signature line exceeds the performance of the certified OE line.

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need some Amsoil diff gear oil since I'm putting on the Foutz Motorsports skid plate in the next week or so. Where can I get this stuff?

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think in the US, it’s like $25 per year.

It’s a hassle getting Amsoil products any other way.
Not knocking you at all since you don't make up the rules, but unless I was doing prep all the time and constantly replacing oils, lube, etc why would I pay $25/year just to be able to have the opportunity to use their products?

NV Paul

Reaction score
Yes. Signature series, just did the first oil change at 1100 miles. Not a worry on my mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter