Anyone running Amsoil?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NV Paul

Reaction score
Not knocking you at all since you don't make up the rules, but unless I was doing prep all the time and constantly replacing oils, lube, etc why would I pay $25/year just to be able to have the opportunity to use their products?
Works OK for Amazon prime, Costco memberships, American Express, the local golf course (i buy buckets of balls in bulk need the practice) or any other of 1000 organizations offering discounts for membership just so we can have the opportunity to purchase their products (YEAH)? Hey if you don't want to use Amsoil go to Walmart, if you do the membership makes sense. I and several of my sales staff drive 50K plus a year. We share the membership get great shipping.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not knocking you at all since you don't make up the rules, but unless I was doing prep all the time and constantly replacing oils, lube, etc why would I pay $25/year just to be able to have the opportunity to use their products?

I’m in Canada, so getting some products here can be challenging and sometimes impossible. Amsoil can be tough to find ans it’s usually pricey.

I get a discount as an Amsoil PC member. I get free shipping to my door for purchases over $100 US ($130 CDN). I get free product offers as well. I buy in bulk for most of my vehicles (oil, filters etc.)

I just looked and it’s $20 US for an annual membership and $10 for half a year. Check it out - might be worth it for you. I’m not endorsed by Amsoil in any way. Just trying to help.

OP
OP
N

northerner77

Reaction score
Alright, I’m signing up now. I think I will run the boosted since it is good to 12k miles and I’ll be changing before that. Wix filters have always served me well too.

Lou N

Reaction score
Actually I use the Ford fully synthetic in my 2018 EcoBoost Raptor, and it's really good oil if I don't use that I use Mobil 1 fully synthetic which is a really good oil they put that oil and all the high-end German cars. But do not use a synthetic blend use fully synthetic in your Raptor all the internals are hardened and they need fully synthetic.

Brett Rahn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have A 2019 and after 1 st thousand miles I changed to amsoil signature series. Since then oil temperatures have dropped I did a write up here on it and after 3 thousand or so miles with a good bit of towing. No oil consumption at all. I use amsoil in my race bike as well and it’s a huge stroker motor busa and that oils is the dominator series and it works awesome. Even the ford techs said to stay with signature series as they seem to believe the trucks with it don’t have issues as others with cheaper oils and lack of services.

Turbo95max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My shop uses Amsoil for all our customer's cars. Ive been using Amsoil Signature series in my personal cars for 15+ years. 2 Raptors, LS7 RX-7, Turbo Nissans, never had an engine related problem. Knock on wood.

Correction, had a rotary motor blow while on Amsoil, but there isnt any lubricant known to man that will make a rotary engine last. Ha