Anyone running Amsoil?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For awareness, it's known that different versions of the Supplement Manual call for different oils (blend vs full synthetic). With that said, I've never been sorry for buying the best.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For awareness, it's known that different versions of the Supplement Manual call for different oils (blend vs full synthetic). With that said, I've never been sorry for buying the best.
The raptor oem oil is a synthetic blend in every supplement. At least in the USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
N

northerner77

Reaction score
Well I just ordered a $h!tload of Amsoil XL boosted for my 2019 Raptor and my wife’s 2018 Expedition. That is what they are going to run and I’ll bet they will both be better off in the long run. I bought these vehicles so they will be long haul...

oh and...thanks to all you Raptor owners for your knowledge and feedback. This forum has been extremely valuable for many of the questions/upgrades I have had.

appreciate it!

Last edited:

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run Amsoil Signature 5w-30, so far so good. As for cost for a membership, I order a case at a time, along with whatever other oil I need (last time ordered diff gear oil to get ready for that change at 30k, getting close), so with the annual membership cost savings, I saved like $70, so take away the membership fee, still saved like $45.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes. I run amsoil in all my vehicles besides my Yamaha waverunners (get yamalube) - Polaris quad/Acura MDX/Raptor/Z06 all get amsoil signature series (actually wife’s mdx I put use their grade that’s one notch below) they make great products, period. While I haven’t done so myself aside from my Z06- I’ve seen lab tests back from many different vehicles w/ high mileage always coming out pristine when running amsoil.

their gear & tranny fluids are phenomenal - I can tangibly feel the difference in the manual tranny of my Z06 when I put some fresh amsoil in & also compared to the Mobil 1, Val olive, & even Redline that I tried - like - FEEL the difference literally on top of seeing the fluid discolor less over time & the car performing well etc.

great stuff & they’re always innovating & improving