Anyone not have problems?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
'18 with 12,400+ miles and no issues at all so far.......hoping it stays that way, because I will never go back to a GM product.
The wife has a '16 loaded Denali that we've had in dealer's shop 5 times since we bought it with minor, but PIA stuff.
My Dad has an '18 Ford SCREW Platinum 4x4 and had 0 issues in 17,000 miles, and my nephew just got a used '14 XLT Ext cab 4x4
as his 1st vehicle. 3 generations of us with Ford trucks and no complaints.

Schizofilly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What? Just explained that my truck was a buyback and back to waiting.

Maybe give a reason for the buy back? Kind of helps the rest of us out to know what potential issues are out there. Seems like the kind of thing the OP was looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brianh87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is too new to comment. Only 1000 miles. The only initial problem was a rubber band was left wrapped around my master cylinder and caught between it and the brake booster. I just removed it myself. It wasn't an issue other than in my head. I did have a serious problem with the truck I initially took delivery of, but that's a different story for another day. And it was just a factory screw up. Wound up in a different truck.

In a lot of cases it seems that people are quick to jump on the buy-back bandwagon. Let me be clear that some buy-backs are warranted. And I don't blame those people for wanting them. But a lot of people want a buy-back at the first sign of any trouble. Let's not forget that statistics state that almost every vehicle that rolls out of the factory will have at least one problem in the first 3 months. (Industry average is 93 out of 100.) The latest report has Ford at 83 / 100. Better than average, but still issues happen. These kinds of forums and people like sasquatch make mountains out of mole hills. They make it seem like a few minor problems are major engineering design flaws.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe give a reason for the buy back? Kind of helps the rest of us out to know what potential issues are out there. Seems like the kind of thing the OP was looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't think the OP wanted that at all. There are plenty of "those" threads out there. This a thread involving members whose Raptors have not had issues. Why clutter it up with all the trolls that come on and have a bashfest involving the Raptor.

Sam

Reaction score
2017 with 34k, and its done a fair share of offroading and spirited driving. Only issues were a bad grill light and a bad knock sensor that kept throwing CEL early on. After those were replaced I've had 0 issues. Cobb tuned for about 1/2 year now too. Still running the OE tires too believe it or not.