Anyone not have problems?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mstgkillr

Reaction score
I know people are more likely to post negative reviews when they have a problem, but it seems the Gen 2 Raptor has some reliability issues. I already read several posts about issues with cam phasers, transfer cases, transmissions, leaks, drain plugs, oil consumption, etc.

Are these issues common?

Any not have any issues? And mileage?

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
17k here - no issues other than a bad LED on my grill and a frozen door latch that was quickly sorted out by my dealer and no issues since. Love the truck and I always find an excuse to drive it. This is my first Ford - I have been GM through and through but got tired of waiting for something to compete with the Raptor. Made the switch and haven't looked back.

Quick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
18 - no issues, 20k miles and Whipple tuned. 19 - no issues, 4k miles, Cobb tuned.

Daxton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
‘19 and 7k mi. No mechanical issues. Late October build. I did reload Sync 3 off the web due to the damn connect to WiFi message issues. It’s solved now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my 2018 (August build) has 12,*** miles on it and is as perfect as one can expect. in my 8 months of ownership i have never even thought about stopping by the dealer.