Anyone have made custom steering wells for there raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ll steer (no pun intended) clear of rule enforcement. When they pay me the big bucks like @Big Blue maybe. I like it. Looks wise awesome. But I had a cf wheel (not well) on a 911 and Macan and I just prefer leather.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I have here is one of a kind F150 GEN 3 raptor steering wheel, 100% genuine carbon fiber all around with 40 g of weight on the right hand side To trick vehicle for hands-free freeway driving. It’s real thick and It includes heat and a very unique real carbon fiber stripe on the top. It’s OEM steering wheel, no other wheel anywhere has these features. I just wanted to get some feedback from you guys, This is a prototype that has not been tested.

You walked a fine line regarding the forum rules but didn't break any since anyone is entitled to seek options of Raptor related stuff. However, Marketing/Selling stuff without being a Vendor combined with being a new member is a Ban offense. I think that steering wheel looks badass and the idea of integrating the red stripe into the wheel via carbon fiber is brilliant. If you decide to offer them for sale here, please be sure to contact me first so you can be set up as a Vendor.

Last edited: