Anyone have made custom steering wells for there raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fastford4x4

Reaction score
What I have here is one of a kind F150 GEN 3 raptor steering wheel, 100% genuine carbon fiber all around with 40 g of weight on the right hand side To trick vehicle for hands-free freeway driving. It’s real thick and It includes heat and a very unique real carbon fiber stripe on the top. It’s OEM steering wheel, no other wheel anywhere has these features. I just wanted to get some feedback from you guys, This is a prototype that has not been tested.

Attachments

• IMG_2445.jpeg
    IMG_2445.jpeg
    283.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2446.jpeg
    IMG_2446.jpeg
    222.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_2447.jpeg
    IMG_2447.jpeg
    297.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you make a gen 2 variant?

And not to be a NARC but im pretty sure you need to be a supporting member to post promo threads.

The boys are gonna rip you pretty hard

OP
OP
fastford4x4

fastford4x4

Reaction score
I might make one for my GEN two but I’m not really looking to sell them. But yes, I could make any steering wheel that way.

OP
OP
fastford4x4

fastford4x4

Reaction score
Do you make a gen 2 variant?

And not to be a NARC but im pretty sure you need to be a supporting member to post promo threads.

The boys are gonna rip you pretty hard
So I take it you like it? Do you have any other ideas on improving this wheel? This one also comes with heat.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He's not getting enough abuse. And self abuse is better than no abuse. Must be a slow weekend because of the holiday. Me? I never travel on holidays, but I'm in a good mood so I'm not going to pile on. :)
Its just another Saturday for bug people Beijing …