Anyone else order from Bill Fick Ford Huntsville, TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2023 Raptor Avalanche Base
Ordered first day order bank opened
Order confirmed 07/21/22
Unscheduled as of yet

I wanted to know if anyone out there ordered with this dealer aswell
if you can share your current order situation
I just want to see if i should just keep waiting or do 5k markup for an identical build

Thx

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Order confirmed 07/21/22
Unscheduled as of yet

I just want to see if i should just keep waiting or do 5k markup for an identical build

Thx
@hsun85 never got back with you about the 22 he was offered for 5k without asking, in SoCal?

Luminarida

Reaction score
I've lived in The Woodlands since 97 and I had no idea there was even a dealer in Huntsville. I would think that you should probably order through a higher volume dealer like Planet Ford closer to town.

I heard this dealer had a white one in stock for $2500 a few days ago. Could be worth a call.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Only think Fick cares about are F250 orders--largest dealer in US. They never get back on calls etc. I gave up on them a long time ago.

Grab that $5K over one and call it a day. Maybe you can get for $3K and that's worth it to be driving it today vs wondering if you'll ever get --much less driving from TX to CA.

Mystic_2003

Reaction score
Umm Re Bill Fick. Even during the pandemic they were selling below MSRP when the rest of the dealers were above MSRP. So yes the are super busy. I drive 40 miles out of my way for their service department as the ones close to me are idiots.
Say what you will but my next Raptor I will order from them, unless I get swayed by a TRX...

AntiMattersMost

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Order confirmed 07/21/22
Unscheduled as of yet

Thx
They are showing a black R in stock with last four of the VIN 0808.