Ford email Anyone else receive this email from ford about there hopefully raptor r order??? My dealer informed me he’s still not for sure if he’s get

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Raptor, wife has an Edge ST, and I commute in a Fusion Sport… I also happened to be first on the list and submitted the order and then found out the dealership was not in line for an allocation. Total BS. Don’t get me wrong, a total Ford guy, but they have to get their stuff straightened out.

Must be supply chain issues !

The other problem is that Jim “ Elon musk wannabe “ Farley has made production and parts for the lightning a production priority. Do some research.

chrisuhl797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else receive this email from ford about there hopefully raptor r order??? My dealer informed me he’s still not for sure if he’s getting a allocation. He’s hopeful with how many new Ford F-150’s he’s sold. So at least the email made me fill a little hopefull
I got the same one on my raptor

ReconReggie19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Such a bunch of ******** ! Isn’t odd how ford has no problems producing raptor r’s for media people, elites, and YouTube reviewers, but they can’t produce raptor r’s for the people who pay the bills ! Typical “ take care of the money first “ . Ford has easily already produced at least 50 raptor r’s for the main stream media and people like jay leno.

Maybe blow hard Farley should start worrying more about meeting order commitments for his base customers and less time tweeting Elon musk and blowing hot air about electric vehicles.

Such a joke !
Same thing I've been saying. Ticks me off seeing all these new release vehicles by the 100s on YouTube getting beat to $hit, yet us regular folks having to wait 1-2yrs after the damn things are introduced to receive :flame: :favorites68:

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thing I've been saying. Ticks me off seeing all these new release vehicles by the 100s on YouTube getting beat to $hit, yet us regular folks having to wait 1-2yrs after the damn things are introduced to receive :flame: :favorites68:
Finally someone who gets it !

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The wait sucks, the price sucks, Ford sucks, everything about ordering sucks, why does anyone want one? O wait, cause their bad a$$ trucks, it’s worth the wait.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must be supply chain issues !

The other problem is that Jim “ Elon musk wannabe “ Farley has made production and parts for the lightning a production priority. Do some research.
hah. I bet that actually is true

hodag

Reaction score
I ordered my 22 Raptor in October of 21 along with a Bronco. Got the Raptor April22 but they rolled the bronco order to 23 with no idea of when it will arrive. I have been thinking of converting the Bronco order to a Raptor R order since I’m waiting already. Or am I just pissing up a rope?