Ford email Anyone else receive this email from ford about there hopefully raptor r order??? My dealer informed me he’s still not for sure if he’s get

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acb

Reaction score
Anyone else receive this email from ford about there hopefully raptor r order??? My dealer informed me he’s still not for sure if he’s getting a allocation. He’s hopeful with how many new Ford F-150’s he’s sold. So at least the email made me fill a little hopefull

Attachments

• E83527A6-05BA-4B43-A7DF-38067F10D530.png
    E83527A6-05BA-4B43-A7DF-38067F10D530.png
    382.3 KB · Views: 238

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did too. funny thing is my order was from dec 3rd, 21. I found a 21 in January and told the dealer to cancel my order. apparently I still have a 22 ordered that I was unaware of. wonder if I can still get it if they change it to a 23 order. apparently they never had an allocation,

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else receive this email from ford about there hopefully raptor r order??? My dealer informed me he’s still not for sure if he’s getting a allocation. He’s hopeful with how many new Ford F-150’s he’s sold. So at least the email made me fill a little hopefull

Such a bunch of ******** ! Isn’t odd how ford has no problems producing raptor r’s for media people, elites, and YouTube reviewers, but they can’t produce raptor r’s for the people who pay the bills ! Typical “ take care of the money first “ . Ford has easily already produced at least 50 raptor r’s for the main stream media and people like jay leno.

Maybe blow hard Farley should start worrying more about meeting order commitments for his base customers and less time tweeting Elon musk and blowing hot air about electric vehicles.

Such a joke !

Reaction score
Such a bunch of ******** ! Isn’t odd how ford has no problems producing raptor r’s for media people, elites, and YouTube reviewers, but they can’t produce raptor r’s for the people who pay the bills ! Typical “ take care of the money first “ . Ford has easily already produced at least 50 raptor r’s for the main stream media and people like jay leno.

Maybe blow hard Farley should start worrying more about meeting order commitments for his base customers and less time tweeting Elon musk and blowing hot air about electric vehicles.

Such a joke !
You realize the R is a less than 5,000 unit per year limited production truck right?

The media typically all have access to the same fleet of ~10 trucks.

They haven’t even started building the ones for sale for MY23.

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You realize the R is a less than 5,000 unit per year limited production truck right?

The media typically all have access to the same fleet of ~10 trucks.

They haven’t even started building the ones for sale for MY23.

Yep. Excuses excuses. Supply chain issues are here forever.

Nothing more than excuses to suck buyers into the “ Tesla custom order narrative so they can produce less vehicles and suck the public into paying more per vehicle “ . Typical scam , using a public disaster to benefit themselves.

Funny how companies like apple have not missed a beet and have had little to no production issues the last 2 1/2 years.

It really tells you how absolutely incompetent these car manufacturers are. After 2 1/2 years, if you don’t have it figured out now you never will.

Reaction score
Yep. Excuses excuses. Supply chain issues are here forever.

Nothing more than excuses to suck buyers into the “ Tesla custom order narrative so they can produce less vehicles and suck the public into paying more per vehicle “ . Typical scam , using a public disaster to benefit themselves.

Funny how companies like apple have not missed a beet and have had little to no production issues the last 2 1/2 years.

It really tells you how absolutely incompetent these car manufacturers are. After 2 1/2 years, if you don’t have it figured out now you never will.
It has nothing to do with supply chains.

Ford Performance vehicles have always operated like this.

GT500, Raptor, Explorer ST, Ford Performance does not make mass market vehicles for as many people as will buy them.

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with supply chains.

Ford Performance vehicles have always operated like this.

GT500, Raptor, Explorer ST, Ford Performance does not make mass market vehicles for as many people as will buy them.

Typical fan boy comment. People are waiting 2 years for regular broncos and f 150 pickup trucks. I guess everything ford makes is now considered “ exclusive “ .

Please stop making excuses for the incompetence.

Medic 6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Raptor, wife has an Edge ST, and I commute in a Fusion Sport… I also happened to be first on the list and submitted the order and then found out the dealership was not in line for an allocation. Total BS. Don’t get me wrong, a total Ford guy, but they have to get their stuff straightened out.