Anyone bought from wicked perf?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think at one point they were on here but I don't see them as a vendor anymore? I recently (about a week ago) put in an order and paid for the front hitch. They were able take my payment but I really have not heard a peep as far as if they got the order etc. I am planning to see nothing forms coup,e,of weeks but was curiouser if anyone knows anything about them?

Thanks

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They were a vendor here, and dropped off for whatever reason (shops slow, didn't see enough traffic from here, etc.). From what I remember, everybody was pretty pleased with them. Customer service was supposed to be top notch from what I've read. I'm sure if you contact them, you won't have a problem.

OP
OP
Gambler

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks - I'm trying. There seems to be no phone service and e-mails are going with out an answer. I am hoping they are just busy as they were able to take payment easy enough :)

Their frint hitch looks really nice and is made for the raptor and just requires a little hole cut in the lower grill. I may be able to mount up some lights next to the hitch too while down there....assuming I get it.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
I think wicker perf was their side buisness and they dont deal with raptors anymore no idea one day they just dissapeared

OP
OP
Gambler

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that sounds about right for my luck with mods recently. I did finally get through on the phone and left a message and the guy who I have e-mailed is still on the answering machine so that leaves some hope. I'll be patient for another few weeks.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered a bumper from them when they were still in business and it took almost five months to get it and all the parts. I would disagree about the customer service statement above...all I got was the runaround. Too bad as they had some good ideas.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that sounds about right for my luck with mods recently. I did finally get through on the phone and left a message and the guy who I have e-mailed is still on the answering machine so that leaves some hope. I'll be patient for another few weeks.

I'd suggest you contact your credit card company and cancel the order/charge ASAP. This sounds like a problem in the making.

Then contact a forum vendor for your needs.

captainphx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw that some here on the forum said Wicked no longer made products for Raptors, so I sent them an email back in mid December and asked. Guy named Tim Stull responded and said that they do indeed still make products for Raptors. I haven't bought anything from them though.

Spider-One

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last I remember they said they stopped making the Assault bumper and nothing more than that. They were too busy and wanted to focus on in shop work. Best thing would be to keep calling and if you can't get anybody just call and cancel the charge with your credit card company.