Anyone bought from wicked perf?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered a dead peddle kit from them a week ago so we shall see.the site still shows a few raptor items.

jvrptr23

Reaction score
I ordered a pedal kit in November and I had no problems, came quick, all good.

mine took a month and a half, and this was back in sept. I almost gave up...:frown: I wanted to test them before i ordered their bumper but this was the same time frame they were going to go i think

OP
OP
Gambler

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to file a dispute today with pay pal. I ordered the front hitch on 12/29 and though I have e-mailed about 6 times and called counltess more and left messages half of the time I have not gotten 1 word of response back. It's too bad as I really like their work from what I can tell from pictures but I'm approaching my 45 day limit with pay pal and didn't want to forget so I filed the dispute. Now I wait 20 more days and it either gets answered or the product comes - otherwise it escalates to Paypal to decide if I shoudl get my money back or if I made a donation that is not tax deductible.

My luck has not been good with attempting mods on this truck. I guess it's good I like it stock. Only my Line-x and window tint has gone as planned.

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too ordered a pedal kit from them in mid January. I did read somewhere, I think on their website, it would take 2-3 weeks. Quick to process the charge but have called twice, left a voicemail twice, with no return call. I remain optimistic as they have some pretty cool products!

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed Wicked today about there Pedal kit and this is the reply I received about an hour ago.......

Robert,
Thanks for your interest. However, we are no longer in business and will not be making the dead pedals any longer.

Thanks,

Tim Stull
Wicked Performance Inc.
(216) 362-6081
5131 W 164th St
Brook Park, OH 44142

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No longer in business, hmmm wonder if the refunds will get processed.. Tim Stull should know the law and if they took the money under false pretense then you should not have any issue with refunds. However if there is no money in there account you are totally depending on your credit card company to make it right...