Anyone’s Raptor been delivered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Signed a sales agreement today to lock in a trade-in credit with my dealer and the BMW dealer locally buying my trade. Impressed by both offering to do this- saved me $1,900 in taxes!

Ford Vehicle tracking shows an estimated 7 days shipping time and an ETA of 9/6 to SE PA. My salesman reports their system shows "in transit" with no other info. JCT Pals shows the VIN and Freight Bill number with status pending. My feeling is it shows up this week (only like a 7 hour drive from the plant), so I booked a flight for Monday to go pick it up. If it doesn't show up by Saturday I'll push the flight by a few days, but I think that is unlikely. It's getting real!!!
NICE! How'd you get both dealers on board? That's awesome, I can't imagine how excited you are right now lol. I'm in SE PA I'll buy you a Raptor beer :happy160: congrats

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NICE! How'd you get both dealers on board? That's awesome, I can't imagine how excited you are right now lol. I'm in SE PA I'll buy you a Raptor beer :happy160: congrats
Actually, the BMW sales manager offered first and said they do it all the time. They really wanted my car! Keller Bros. (this is the Lead Foot you turned me on to, so thanks again for that!) went along as well and they have been great all along! I appreciate it and am so stoked!!!

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually, the BMW sales manager offered first and said they do it all the time. They really wanted my car! Keller Bros. (this is the Lead Foot you turned me on to, so thanks again for that!) went along as well and they have been great all along! I appreciate it and am so stoked!!!
Oh ****!!!!! You changed your picture since we last spoke, I didn't put 2 and 2 together! That's awesome dude, I am glad I could help. There's some cool Amishy type attractions you could do around here if you need to kill time, and lots of great roads/scenery to rip down. Also decent beer scene.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also - just to point out my jealousy, I think I had my order in a week before you and now you're getting your truck delivered a few miles from MY dealer, 1-2 months before me..

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh ****!!!!! You changed your picture since we last spoke, I didn't put 2 and 2 together! That's awesome dude, I am glad I could help. There's some cool Amishy type attractions you could do around here if you need to kill time, and lots of great roads/scenery to rip down. Also decent beer scene.
I am originally from NY, we moved to AZ when I was young, but I do remember vacationing in the Lancaster area (this back in the early '70's) and thinking it was so cool! Looking forward to seeing the area again! I have to see if I can make some of the trip home on backroads! Did the same when I picked up my Cayman a few years ago in Chicago and it was an experience unto itself!

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also in SE PA and wondering what your delivery time will be!! Seems like PA has been getting lucky with getting things early...