Any idea’s why this would pop up on my Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Wow, that is crazy, you will probably get pretty good mileage running diesel haha. In all seriousness that is a new one, could it be possible that Ford installed an F-250 module or sensor by mistake. That is bizarre.

Like stated above, have you made any changes with Forscan? I would be calling my dealer, unless you did it somehow. I gotta know what the deal is when you find out.

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
Wow, that is crazy, you will probably get pretty good mileage running diesel haha. In all seriousness that is a new one, could it be possible that Ford installed an F-250 module or sensor by mistake. That is bizarre.

Like stated above, have you made any changes with Forscan? I would be calling my dealer, unless you did it somehow. I gotta know what the deal is when you find out.
That’s What I was thinking. Or maybe they use similar Modules for the f250’s? Also, No I haven’t. I don’t even know what Forscan is, honestly. I’ll be calling them tomorrow to figure it out. Thanks! Keep you posted!