Any chance Unscheduled Clean as of today still gets scheduled as a MY2021?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Derrick

Reaction score
So reading some the posts here I keep learning something. I ordered mine here in Canada in early June and was told by dealer it will be late Sept early Oct and here we are. In Aug I contacted my dealer and asked about delays that I am hearing and what options if it was to be cancelled? He said everything still as is and a couple of weeks later gave me a VIN. Great! so still on time I am thinking, then a couple of days later I get update says do to delays it is now scheduled for early Nov. Still not confident I will see it then and looking if it is changed to a 22 what changes I can make. I did order AMB, 801a, 37 performance package, moonroof, bedliner and box cover.. I was told that there maybe problems with bedliner and box cover and i mentioned that to cancel these items if that would hold up the order.
Reading some descriptions I see what schedule and unschedule means but not sure what "clean" meaning is and i have never seen on my order what priority I am at. Has anyone in Canada recieved a 21 yet?

Last edited:

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So reading some the posts here I keep learning something. I ordered mine here in Canada in early June and was told by dealer it will be late Sept early Oct and here we are. In Aug I contacted my dealer and asked about delays that I am hearing and what options if it was to be cancelled? He waid everything still as is and a couple of weeks later gave me a VIN. Great! so still on time I am thinking, then a couple of days later I get update says do to delays it is now scheduled for early Nov. Still not confident I will see it then and looking if it is changed to a 22 what changes I can make. I did order AMB, 801a, 37 performance package, moonroof, bedliner and box cover.. I was told that there maybe problems with bedliner and box cover and i mentioned that to cancel these items if that would hold up the order.
Reading some descriptions I see what schedule and unschedule means but not sure what "clean" meaning is and i have never seen on my order what priority I am at. Has anyone in Canada recieved a 21 yet?
if you have a vin you are good if it has a vin then it is scheduled

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So reading some the posts here I keep learning something. I ordered mine here in Canada in early June and was told by dealer it will be late Sept early Oct and here we are. In Aug I contacted my dealer and asked about delays that I am hearing and what options if it was to be cancelled? He said everything still as is and a couple of weeks later gave me a VIN. Great! so still on time I am thinking, then a couple of days later I get update says do to delays it is now scheduled for early Nov. Still not confident I will see it then and looking if it is changed to a 22 what changes I can make. I did order AMB, 801a, 37 performance package, moonroof, bedliner and box cover.. I was told that there maybe problems with bedliner and box cover and i mentioned that to cancel these items if that would hold up the order.
My understanding was that “clean” just means there is nothing missing from the order.

Fella33

Reaction score
i ordered mine (Canada) on July 30th. Mine is scheduled for October 21st build and my dealer expects it 6 weeks after that.

Derrick

Reaction score
i ordered mine (Canada) on July 30th. Mine is scheduled for October 21st build and my dealer expects it 6 weeks after that.
Have you been able to view in the Tracking app? I check everyday but no changes I just get that it's an invalid VIN, but i expect it would change once the build begins.

Fella33

Reaction score
Have you been able to view in the Tracking app? I check everyday but no changes I just get that it's an invalid VIN, but i expect it would change once the build begins.
from what i understand, the traditional tracking site does not work for canadian orders. i get the same message as you. i use this site:

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/

it doesn't give the same info as the US site but it confirms all of the order details. i'm hoping my window sticker will be available next week.

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a deposit down to hold the inbound Lead Foot truck... Now I need to figure out what to do with my 2019 raptor. I had them give me a trade in appraisal while I was there. They were very reluctant to even look at it at first. After they finally looked at it he said "that's a really nice truck, you obviously take good care of it" haha. I thought the offer was on the low end of what seems to be out there, but not awful. Looks like I'll have a week or two to research other options while awaiting it's arrival. Suggestions are welcome!!

Derrick

Reaction score
I put a deposit down to hold the inbound Lead Foot truck... Now I need to figure out what to do with my 2019 raptor. I had them give me a trade in appraisal while I was there. They were very reluctant to even look at it at first. After they finally looked at it he said "that's a really nice truck, you obviously take good care of it" haha. I thought the offer was on the low end of what seems to be out there, but not awful. Looks like I'll have a week or two to research other options while awaiting it's arrival. Suggestions are welcome!!
So my sad story is I was waiting for the Gen3 truck to be offered and found a dealer with a lilmited amount of alocations. So my thinking was truck and car production was going to be back online and used vehicles prices were going to drop and seem just a matter of time sooner then later. I took my 17 in with 36000 klm's and in very clean shape. The dealer agreed the the market was about to pop and made me a decent offer, but was only for the moment and if I kept my truck until the new one came in they would not guarantee the same offer. So who knew there was going to be a new wave and shortages for parts.. So I made the deal, the next day they had my truck on thier lot for $10,000 (Canadian) more then what they gave me. Ya I know don't say it...