Any chance Unscheduled Clean as of today still gets scheduled as a MY2021?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been unscheduled clean since June 15th and now have a chance to buy the same truck I ordered... but for slightly more than my original deal. Color is Lead Foot so rolling over to a 2022 isn't really an option for me. Just trying to decide if I should give up on my order and pay the extra or continue to hold out hope that they will still schedule 2021's. Has anyone been changed from Unscheduled to Scheduled in the last few weeks???

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/ford-tracking-stuck-“in-production”.86508/

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been unscheduled clean since June 15th and now have a chance to buy the same truck I ordered... but for slightly more than my original deal. Color is Lead Foot so rolling over to a 2022 isn't really an option for me. Just trying to decide if I should give up on my order and pay the extra or continue to hold out hope that they will still schedule 2021's. Has anyone been changed from Unscheduled to Scheduled in the last few weeks???
If you have the money and it makes you happy go for the truck that is a sure thing. The unscheduled clean 2021 black hole is not worth it.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You better go ahead and buy the one that is available if the money doesn't bother you. You're most likely never going to see that 2021 if it isn't scheduled by now.

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have the money and it makes you happy go for the truck that is a sure thing. The unscheduled clean 2021 black hole is not worth it.
I mean it will definitely make me happy, unless I find out the next day my original order finally got scheduled.LOL

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean it will definitely make me happy, unless I find out the next day my original order finally got scheduled.LOL
My dealers Ford rep told them yesterday the 2021 scheduling has been balanced out. Meaning it's all done and if it isn't schedule now, it's not going to be. So my lead foot order isn't happening, despite still being unscheduled clean since mid June. Go buy that truck! And if you don't and it doesn't have a moonroof, tell me where it is. I'll buy it.

RaptorND

Reaction score
Called FP today. They said I’m still unscheduled clean since mid august. I obviously don’t expect it. Called my dealer I asked to put in a 2022 order. They agreed but they do not want to cancel my 2021 just yet.

stoppard stop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy it. I had a 801 white on order for msrp on 6/11 and it was always unscheduled/clean. In mid September i found a 800a code orange and pulled the trigger. So happy i did and dont have to wait anymore. Plus saved some money and have lots of equity if i decide to step up in a year or two. 2 guys called about my raptor as i was doing the deal. These things arent lasting (especially ones for msrp!)