Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tedthebear

Reaction score
Place for us to cry our liberal …ahem *unscheduled raptor tears. According to LPZML’s poll this should cover about 50% of us.

Ordered 7/7 still unscheduled as of today.

Let’s go!!!

RRick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chatted with my dealer today about possibly pushing off to 2022 if not scheduled soon. Currently unscheduled clean 6/23 order. 37”
Maybe the paint issue being fixed will unleash us.

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6/11 unscheduled clean :(
My dealers fp rep said it would be middle August when they would slot it. Hopeful still!

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 6/11 via Concepts - Unscheduled

They save the best for last! The kinks will all be ironed out by the time ours our built!

pclynch10

Reaction score
Order first week of July - Unscheduled clean

Small local dealer had a stock order already placed at the time. No one had claimed it and it hadn’t been picked up by Ford yet. It was the color I wanted and everything. I requested they modify a couple items on the order to match my build. Remove graphics package and another item. I was the only person to come in and inquire about a 2021 Raptor. Tenured salesperson was ready to get the order adjusted….

Sales manager shot that idea down. Took my deposit and submitted my retail order as a second order along side the stock order. Dealer only had one allocated Raptor and Ford picked up the stock order a couple weeks back. Here I sit. With a truck arriving in a few weeks that will be 95% exactly my order. Greedy dealer is gonna keep me waiting. Likely for a 2022.