antenna first thing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TTOKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a part number on that? I lost a lot of reception when I switched to the craven antenna. Not a big deal since I normally listen to sirus but I like your option

Sorry dont have the part #. I just went into pep boys and took it off the shelf. I looked at their website but their websites sux.

TT

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With the Craven, my AM reception is good to go as is most of my FM; the weaker FM signals don't come through very well. One of the FMs I like to listen to cut their power, and I couldn't get them well anymore, so I recently swapped back in the stock antenna. I ended up cutting it so it just clears the garage. Works like a charm.

TTOKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turns out I have to take a package to Kinkos, which is next door to Pep Boys. I'll run in and get a part number and post it later.

TT

TTOKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The antenna is made by Metra. Their website is metraonline.com it's a universal spiral replacement mass. Part number CF–RM F2

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349816834.257615.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1349816859.007679.jpg