Another Texas Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Picked up my 2019 SCREW a couple of weeks ago. Someone had custom ordered it and not taken delivery, so now its mine. Moonroof, Forged Aluminum Wheels and the graphics package (hood, sides) and more part of the custom order. Third F-150 for me, a Lariat, a King Ranch and now a Raptor. Putting Fog Lights on and have led backup lights to go on as well.IMG_0907_LI.jpg

Sparty94

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
65FAC2E6-CACC-4AB6-A028-A0556A0B7EE4.jpeg
Congrats on a great color choice! Consider adding the JDM Engineering stage 1 package! It made my 2019 a true beast!

OP
OP
Randolph Hoover
Reaction score
The Lariat was nice, did very well in mud, snow and sand but went through brakes like crazy and blew a rear main bearing at about 40K. The King Ranch was a great upgrade and it went everywhere I wanted without a problem, it did develop some body rash after 8 or 9 years. The Raptor is another level all together! Because it was a custom order it has about everything in the book included such as the Moonroof, hood graphics, tailgate step, Forged Aluminum wheels, and the Technology Package. I am on the Raptor Assault School waiting list to try to learn everything it can do.

CVF-Jason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Lariat was nice, did very well in mud, snow and sand but went through brakes like crazy and blew a rear main bearing at about 40K. The King Ranch was a great upgrade and it went everywhere I wanted without a problem, it did develop some body rash after 8 or 9 years. The Raptor is another level all together! Because it was a custom order it has about everything in the book included such as the Moonroof, hood graphics, tailgate step, Forged Aluminum wheels, and the Technology Package. I am on the Raptor Assault School waiting list to try to learn everything it can do.

Enjoy reaching new levels! That's a badass setup for sure.