Another Geisers and Deaver +3 Post!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BADASSRAPTOR

Reaction score
yup thats what they give you or you can use a 2.5" perch

My concern is not the lift , but rather difference in wheel offset +1 vs +34(OEM)
That’s why I’d like to see how much space is left in the wheel well with 37” installed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heeblet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!

Did your rear sag issue get resolved? What’s the height now to the top of your roof? Questioning garage fitting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@BADASSRAPTOR
I have Geiser springs, Deaver +3s, and +6 mm offset on my Fuel Trophy's with Toyo RT 37x12.5x17s.

I had to trim the inner fender well on both sides to stop the rubbing. I also painted the plastic honeycomb flat black to make it disappear. The second picture shows the first trim job and the third picture shows the final trim work. Since trimming the second time, I have not heard any rubbing under normal driving conditions for the last couple of months.

Raptor 2018 RF3.jpg

IMG_3470.JPG

IMG_3487.JPG

Last edited:

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got on the list for the gen2 Geiser springs. Loved them in my gen1. I also want the deaver +3 too.

BADASSRAPTOR

Reaction score
@BADASSRAPTOR
I have Geiser springs, Deaver +3s, and +6 mm offset on my Fuel Trophy's with Toyo RT 37x12.5x17s.

I had to trim the inner fender well on both sides to stop the rubbing. I also painted the plastic honeycomb flat black to make it disappear. The second picture shows the first trim job and the third picture shows the final trim work. Since trimming the second time, I have not heard any rubbing under normal driving conditions for the last couple of months.

View attachment 115272

View attachment 115273

View attachment 115274

Perfect pictures! Thanks. Exactly what I needed to see.
I’m sure I’ll be fine with +1 37”s and a bit of trimming.

Appreciate it

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven’t done much research on the gen2 yet. Anyone know if 0 offset methods I kept from my gen1 will fit with 37s with the same amount of trimming that @BADASSRAPTOR posted? I’ll be on Geiser springs and most likely deaver +3.

BADASSRAPTOR

Reaction score
@BADASSRAPTOR

View attachment 115272

View attachment 115273

View attachment 115274

What was the size of the cube you had to cut out?
Width length and depth?

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What was the size of the cube you had to cut out?
Width length and depth?

I cut the thin plastic liner from the rear of the inner fender well, so it was not a cube. The honeycomb you see in the pictures sits about a 1/2" behind the inner fender because their is a bulge in the plastic right where I cut it. The plastic I removed was a flat piece about 3 1/2" wide by 4 1/2" tall on both sides of the truck. It was easier to cut and paint with the wheels off, but you could certainly do it with them still on, if needed.

I used a small Micro Dremel tool from Home Depot with a cutting blade and it took less than 5 minutes.

IMG_3465.JPG .