Another Geisers and Deaver +3 Post!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I cut the thin plastic liner from the rear of the inner fender well, so it was not a cube. The honeycomb you see in the pictures sits about a 1/2" behind the inner fender because their is a bulge in the plastic right where I cut it. The plastic I removed was a flat piece about 3 1/2" wide by 4 1/2" tall on both sides of the truck. It was easier to cut and paint with the wheels off, but you could certainly do it with them still on, if needed.

I used a small Micro Dremel tool from Home Depot with a cutting blade and it took less than 5 minutes.

View attachment 115278 .
I wonder if you could plastic weld it back on removing the bulge part?

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if you could plastic weld it back on removing the bulge part?

Possibly, if you are careful. (It might look a little odd with the flat piece against the curve of the bulge...) I cut mine smaller at first and then, I went back to clean it up and make it wider, so I did not have a single piece to plastic weld. Plus, I cut the back edge of the front fender flair to make everything line up straight all the way down and under.

I think it looks fine with the flat black paint as it is barely noticeable unless you stick you head in my wheel well... ;)