american eagle wheels any good?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svtchris1021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so.. today i drove to americas tire all happy cause i was goig to order my method double atd wheels.. just to find out the acxording to the guy up front.. they ate on "national back orser!! :eek: he offer me a set of american eagle wheels 012 which they look identical to thw double std.. have any of you guys have tried this kind of wheels?!?

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those wheels, in a 17x9 and our bolt circle, is only available with -5 offset.

The 20x9 have 0 offset.

EagleOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
My name is Derek and I work for American Eagle Wheels. The 012 in 17x9 comes in a -5 offset and the 20x9 comes in a 0 offset, as stated above. However, after speaking to a few members on here over the last 2 weeks, I am pushing for AE to build a raptor specific 012. 17x9 +18 and hopefully hub-centric as well.

Also, our wheels are 100% Made in the USA

I will be letting people know if we decide to build this spec wheel

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
My name is Derek and I work for American Eagle Wheels. The 012 in 17x9 comes in a -5 offset and the 20x9 comes in a 0 offset, as stated above. However, after speaking to a few members on here over the last 2 weeks, I am pushing for AE to build a raptor specific 012. 17x9 +18 and hopefully hub-centric as well.

Also, our wheels are 100% Made in the USA

I will be letting people know if we decide to build this spec wheel

This would be a good deal. Thanks.

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a set of the 012 wheels in the -5 offset for my Raptor. I like the wide look, will keep everyone posted on how they look and handle.