Already ordering 2018?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nikolas45

Reaction score
The same exact thing happened to me two weeks ago. I ended up taking the 17 allocation..

OP
OP
T

thump4863

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Met with them this afternoon. They asked what I was wanting and put me on a list. They will call me on 5/15 and I will go up there to put exact 2018 details into the system to order. They said they had one more 2017 come in but were out of allotment to order more. Made a lot more sense. My sales guy was just confused on how it all worked.

RamtoRap

Reaction score
Ford will not let a competitor out do them when it come to the Raptor. :) They will do what ever it take to stay on top with the Raptor oh except install a TTV8

Why not, they don't seem to care that the hellcat kicks the mustangs ass, not to mention the demon the being released on the 4/11.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

why?? :ROFLJest: will that pos rebel have new decals or something?

Maybe those too, but it will have a 575 horse supercharged V8 and 37s.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why not, they don't seem to care that the hellcat kicks the mustangs ass, not to mention the demon the being released on the 4/11.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Maybe those too, but it will have a 575 horse supercharged V8 and 37s.

Trucks are the only money makers auto companies have :) Ford sees a 30-40% ROS on trucks and large SUV's 40 years F series best selling truck. Thats the reason that they can be out done on the mustang platform :)

zizouandyuki

Reaction score

The only place the Hellcat kicks the Mustang's ass is on a drag strip. If you have a GT350 or GT350R you can watch the Hellcat disappear in your rearview mirror on a racetrack. The ZL1 is a different story.