Aloha from Hawaii

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Aloha and Mahalo! I lived in Hawaii for three years! Granted, I sold my Raptor before I moved and took a Mustang GT/CS convertible over there, sold it when I arrived for bank, and leased a Focus ST for the duration of my time. Hindsight being what it is, I wish I had the Raptor just cuz, but da island is tight sometimes with something that huge. Do me a favor and get some Loco Moco for me, and visit my Ohana on Keoniana St. across from Ft. DeRussy. Wish I could have you go to Chuck's Cellar and I'd pay for your Paniolo Steak - though I've heard they've closed permanently. That was my favorite place on the island that I knew of, was there every weekend to listen to the Cellar Catz. Wherever Harry, Les, PJ, and Burt are, I hope they're doing fantastic!

Cheers!

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome you’re going to love the truck! Funny thing last time I was in Honolulu for an overnight I wondered how many Raptors were on the island because they seem scarce over there! Again congrats and welcome!

OP
OP
Alohawaii

Alohawaii

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome you’re going to love the truck! Funny thing last time I was in Honolulu for an overnight I wondered how many Raptors were on the island because they seem scarce over there! Again congrats and welcome!
The trucks of Hawaii are Tacomas. Lol. You rarely see a Raptor. I think the 2 Ford dealerships only get a handful a year.