ADD introduces the new Phantom front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got mine, I live about 30 minutes from ADD, so I was able to go to their facility, see it in person, and order direct. I picked it up New Years Eve, hoping to mount it in the next couple days, I’ll post photos when done.

Alohawaii

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got mine, I live about 30 minutes from ADD, so I was able to go to their facility, see it in person, and order direct. I picked it up New Years Eve, hoping to mount it in the next couple days, I’ll post photos when done.
Can’t wait!

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
a few members asked about tow hooks and those questions were seemingly ignored. Wonder why?

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a few members asked about tow hooks and those questions were seemingly ignored. Wonder why?
Not ignored, just accidentally overlooked. Just called them and you can absolutely still use the OEM tow hooks. They do look a bit off but can definitely still use 'em.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look like the "model" truck has tow hooks. Can the OEM tow hooks be used with the Phantom bumper?

Thx--looks great!

Anywhere to attach D-hooks to to hook onto for pulling?

Tow hooks can still be used with this bumper, they just hang down a bit under the bumper and looked a bit funky so ADD didn't add them into the stock photos.

Alohawaii

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Post pictures when you can!

Alohawaii

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone who got in the group buy got any updates on the status of their order? I’m itching for mine to arrive..