New member from Peoria, AZ...kind of

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
heyitsfish

heyitsfish

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10 years old.. how dare you say that about us 2019's! :) Congrats on the new truck. Looks nice!
That comment was 100% about the Gen 3 being awesome and not a dig against the 2019. My 2019 Raptor made my 2016 Lexus interior feel cheap. I mean, no one really buys a Raptor for the interior, but having a nice one sure doesn't hurt!

OP
OP
heyitsfish

heyitsfish

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Threw the Foxtrots on last night and then got the windows tinted this morning. I originally bought the wheels for my 19 and probably would have gone with a different color had I known I was switching trucks but so far I am liking it. The weight savings from the rims + GY's is definitely nice though.

Tint 2.jpg
Tint.jpg

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great man! I’m curious what Phx dealer you actually got a ‘decent’ price? I had to go to Minnesota to find my 37 Rap with a modest ADM.

OP
OP
heyitsfish

heyitsfish

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great man! I’m curious what Phx dealer you actually got a ‘decent’ price? I had to go to Minnesota to find my 37 Rap with a modest ADM.
Peoria Ford which I wasn't expecting honestly. New truck had an $80k sticker and I paid $88k. They gave me $66k for my 2019 which I bought for $68k last year. Not a phenomenal deal by any means but better than any other AZ dealer I could find and they are only 2 miles from my house.

Ironically, my buddy went there 3 weeks later and was offered $6k less for his trade (which was a year newer and only 10k more miles) and he was given a price that was $5k higher on the new truck. So, I think it was partially good timing that they were in the middle of trying to build inventory and maybe also some ones last day who didn't give a crap on the pricing.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Peoria Ford which I wasn't expecting honestly. New truck had an $80k sticker and I paid $88k. They gave me $66k for my 2019 which I bought for $68k last year. Not a phenomenal deal by any means but better than any other AZ dealer I could find and they are only 2 miles from my house.

Ironically, my buddy went there 3 weeks later and was offered $6k less for his trade (which was a year newer and only 10k more miles) and he was given a price that was $5k higher on the new truck. So, I think it was partially good timing that they were in the middle of trying to build inventory and maybe also some ones last day who didn't give a crap on the pricing.
Yeah Sanderson seems to be the only one that does MSRP. San tan ford sucks. Hate the attitude there. Not even taking it for service if I can help it

OP
OP
heyitsfish

heyitsfish

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah Sanderson seems to be the only one that does MSRP. San tan ford sucks. Hate the attitude there. Not even taking it for service if I can help it
Yeah I have checked in with a guy at Sanderson every 2-3 months for the past year and a half but gave up hope on the dream of MSRP. I figured enjoying the truck now versus a year+ from now and getting more for my trade was worth the ADM...to me anyway.