Almost 1 Year Since I Placed Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
2 years? By the time you get it the truck will be at least a model year old and tech will be 2 years + 1 behind the curve because they’re not bringing cutting edge tech to market, whatever QA it passed, it passed before it ever got EPA cert.

I’d have long since told Ford “We can still be friends”.
They keep bumping it to the next model year, maybe he will get a 2025?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
They keep bumping it to the next model year, maybe he will get a 2025?
Is he a màsochist?

Seriously... I’d buy a jeep out of spite and reply to those stupid emails with pictures of the jeep. I wouldn’t care if it was a Raptor R, Z06 or whatever.

SIL must have never been stood up, or strung along by a <resisting the temptation to insert colorful language here> woman. Seriously, they have no intention of fulfilling that order and many more that are aging off. At some point in the process they have to drop the axe on some orders in order to get new stuff out.

Are they ducking his calls? not responding to emails, texts or social media posts? Yeah, Ford has moved on and found somebody new. Your SIL should too. Yup. Ford has essentially ghosted your SIL.

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stop crying lol
Dec will be 2 years for my son in law’s MFing Bronco, just so aggravating:( they do send him a trinket every so often….a Bronco key chain (in case he should ever get a FNING Key for a Bronco), Bronco T-shirt, etc. So he’s got that going for him, which is nice ;)
GUNGA GULUNGA. Big hitter, the Lama.

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered on 10/4/21, hasn’t been built, and nothing but crickets (no email, nothing) from Ford. The dealer is helpful, but just shrugging their shoulders. Fortunately I stumbled onto one July 1st that I’m jazzed about, and I’m quite enamored with CO, it’s a keeper.

I’ve decided to hold onto the one that I’ve ordered just for entertainment value at this point…

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I ordered on 10/4/21, hasn’t been built, and nothing but crickets (no email, nothing) from Ford. The dealer is helpful, but just shrugging their shoulders. Fortunately I stumbled onto one July 1st that I’m jazzed about, and I’m quite enamored with CO, it’s a keeper.

I’ve decided to hold onto the one that I’ve ordered just for entertainment value at this point…
They are praying you drop it, so they can slap a $50k ADM on it.
Dealerships LOVE canceled orders, especially since now every order has to have verified “real” orders, including fleet prefers that must be verified with a purchase order

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are praying you drop it, so they can slap a $50k ADM on it.
Dealerships LOVE canceled orders, especially since now every order has to have verified “real” orders, including fleet prefers that must be verified with a purchase order
Lol…they’re going to have sore knees from being on them during prayer time, and have a better relationship with the Lord…but I’m keeping my order.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Lol…they’re going to have sore knees from being on them during prayer time, and have a better relationship with the Lord…but I’m keeping my order.
You can keep your order the same as you could keep your doctor after the affordable care act passed.

IOW, ... ‘You can order any time you like, but you will never receive’ ;-)