Almost 1 Year Since I Placed Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

ape318

Reaction score
The email….

Attachments

• CED8194E-3104-45A0-8DC7-CF7D664C513C.jpeg
    CED8194E-3104-45A0-8DC7-CF7D664C513C.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 41

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Stop crying lol
Dec will be 2 years for my son in law’s MFing Bronco, just so aggravating:( they do send him a trinket every so often….a Bronco key chain (in case he should ever get a FNING Key for a Bronco), Bronco T-shirt, etc. So he’s got that going for him, which is nice ;)

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stop crying lol
Dec will be 2 years for my son in law’s MFing Bronco, just so aggravating:( they do send him a trinket every so often….a Bronco key chain (in case he should ever get a FNING Key for a Bronco), Bronco T-shirt, etc. So he’s got that going for him, which is nice ;)
Well now I'm upset. All I got was a 6K price increase and no goodies from Farley Ford.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey man... this is why I don't buy new shit. Can't get angry if it aint mine....

and by mine...its in my garage in MY NAME.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Stop crying lol
Tell him to report the vehicle stolen and collect on the insurance. Proof of ownership??? He's got a t-shirt and a key chain!

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I feel like I have read in more than one of the million order update threads on here of people ordering after that and already having received them. Maybe I'm wrong. And for the person that has waited 2 years for a Bronco....no f'n way I'd wait that long for a Bronco. They are all over the place now.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I feel like I have read in more than one of the million order update threads on here of people ordering after that and already having received them. Maybe I'm wrong. And for the person that has waited 2 years for a Bronco....no f'n way I'd wait that long for a Bronco. They are all over the place now.
They sure are, but not WildTrax with every option unless you want a $50k ADM in MFing Vegas. He’s looking nation wide but same bs.
He’s got a price guarantee so maybe Ford is trying to get those folks just to give up on their order….
No they wouldn’t be that Fuxked up would they…???

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
2 years? By the time you get it the truck will be at least a model year old and tech will be 2 years + 1 behind the curve because they’re not bringing cutting edge tech to market, whatever QA it passed, it passed before it ever got EPA cert.

I’d have long since told Ford “We can still be friends”.