Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UTRaptor9512

Reaction score
I have swapped out my 2017 Gen 2 Raptors suspension for the SDI eclick system and want to sell my old parts.

1- A pair of the Front Factory Race Series Coilovers (Fox FRS 3.0 coilover Internal Bypass Recirculating Finned Remote DSC, part #883-06-140 listing at $3,399 new) for sale with approx 8,000 miles on them. I would like $2,000 OBO, not including shipping.

2- Factory OEM Fox Rear Shocks with approx 45,000 miles, still in very good condition. $195 for both, not including shipping.

3- Factory OEM Fox Front Struts with approx 45,000 miles, still in very good condition as well. $150 for both, not including shipping. Does not include springs since I needed that for my swap to SDI.

If you need to pull off suspension for an overhaul and revalve your OEM suspension, this would be a great way to keep you on the road without taking your truck out of service for weeks.

Attachments

• Fox Factory Race 3.0 Raptor Rear Suspension 3.jpg
    Fox Factory Race 3.0 Raptor Rear Suspension 3.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Fox Factory Racing 3.0 Raptor Rear Suspension 2.jpg
    Fox Factory Racing 3.0 Raptor Rear Suspension 2.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Gen 2 Ford Raptor Front Fox Strut OEM 1.jpg
    Gen 2 Ford Raptor Front Fox Strut OEM 1.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Gen 2 Ford Raptor Fox Rear Shocks.jpg
    Gen 2 Ford Raptor Fox Rear Shocks.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 51
  • Gen 2 Ford Raptor Front Strut Mounts.jpg
    Gen 2 Ford Raptor Front Strut Mounts.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 65

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have swapped out my 2017 Gen 2 Raptors suspension for the SDI eclick system and want to sell my old parts.

1- A pair of the Front Factory Race Series Coilovers (Fox FRS 3.0 coilover Internal Bypass Recirculating Finned Remote DSC, part #883-06-140 listing at $3,399 new) for sale with approx 8,000 miles on them. I would like $2,000 OBO, not including shipping.

2- Factory OEM Fox Rear Shocks with approx 45,000 miles, still in very good condition. $195 for both, not including shipping.

3- Factory OEM Fox Front Struts with approx 45,000 miles, still in very good condition as well. $150 for both, not including shipping. Does not include springs since I needed that for my swap to SDI.

If you need to pull off suspension for an overhaul and revalve your OEM suspension, this would be a great way to keep you on the road without taking your truck out of service for weeks.

Great prices. Did you send the LV shocks to SDI for their revalve?

OP
OP
U

UTRaptor9512

Reaction score
I went through a shop nearby and they purchased new shocks and sent them in to SDI for revalve. No issues, everything has worked great for last month. Only issue is that SDI originally sent everything back to shop for install and I dropped off my truck only to find out that SDI didn't send the screen. For some reason (chips, pandemic, who knows) they had a backlog for the screens and randomly sent everything else over without telling anyone. It took two weeks for the screen to arrive. All good now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter