Alcon Brake Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eclou

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ very impressive. But that kit has much more swept area than the 17" kit. I'd like to see the results of the 17" kit

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
^^ very impressive. But that kit has much more swept area than the 17" kit. I'd like to see the results of the 17" kit

As @nikhsub1 mentioned, this kit fits with 17” wheels. We have the 20” Vorsteiner VenomRex 601 wheels installed now and will be fitting the 17” VenomRex 602 wheels next week.

1BAD454SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be ready to buy this kit front and rear from Apollo in the Fall unless thy come out with a group purchase sooner . hint hint.

eclou

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Alcon kit comes one size - fits 17" wheels. I think you're confused.

gotcha! Yes getting confused over the various options

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

As @nikhsub1 mentioned, this kit fits with 17” wheels. We have the 20” Vorsteiner VenomRex 601 wheels installed now and will be fitting the 17” VenomRex 602 wheels next week.

Excellent! I would love to see the setup when you have the 17" wheels and perhaps a little demo? I'm in Houston

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
gotcha! Yes getting confused over the various options

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Excellent! I would love to see the setup when you have the 17" wheels and perhaps a little demo? I'm in Houston

We could definitely make that happen! 17" Vorsteiner 602s should be ready to go on next week!

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We could definitely make that happen! 17" Vorsteiner 602s should be ready to go on next week!

looking forward to details and pics.

I'm not really a fan off adding spacers to oem wheels to clear the calipers. But might be more inclined to getting different 17" wheels that clear the brakes instead.