Alcon Brake Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone have the Alcon Full brake kit on their truck? If so how do you like it?

Hasn't been much real world feedback on any of the big brake kits but you should know the Alcon kit requires spacers if you want to run 17" wheels and comes with iron (heavy) calipers. Seems like a powerful kit otherwise.

OP
OP
Tactical Sommelier

Tactical Sommelier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hasn't been much real world feedback on any of the big brake kits but you should know the Alcon kit requires spacers if you want to run 17" wheels and comes with iron (heavy) calipers. Seems like a powerful kit otherwise.

Thanks. I've been told you don't need any other equipment to mount these brakes if you have a 2018.

ATRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the Alcon Full brake kit on their truck? If so how do you like it?

It was honestly the best thing I did to my truck - Hands down.

The stopping power and pedal feel are night and day and they look pretty good to boot. :) Alcon says when installed they can out stop modern sportscars- and while I have yet to test that claim I can attest the stopping power is insane for such a heavy truck.

One thing to note- you will need a tie rod kit either from Alcon or A.D.D.

alcon1_zpsceen65nz.jpg
alcon2_zpsgoao9isq.jpg
wheel_zpsia4pm7ts.jpg

OP
OP
Tactical Sommelier

Tactical Sommelier

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The stopping power and pedal feel are night and day and they look pretty good to boot. :) Alcon says when installed they can out stop modern sportscars- and while I have yet to test that claim I can attest the stopping power is insane for such a heavy truck.

alcon1_zpsceen65nz.jpg
alcon2_zpsgoao9isq.jpg
wheel_zpsia4pm7ts.jpg

Looks really good man thanks for the pics! Since I have the 2018 Raptor I've been told the tie rod kit is optional, this was confirmed with Alcon. The 2017 models for sure need the tie rod kit to accept these brakes.

ATRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks really good man thanks for the pics! Since I have the 2018 Raptor I've been told the tie rod kit is optional, this was confirmed with Alcon. The 2017 models for sure need the tie rod kit to accept these brakes.

No problem! And good to know about the tie rod kit- it'll lessen the blow ever so slightly when paying for the brakes haha.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

wheel_zpsia4pm7ts.jpg[/URL]

Truck looks good man! Can you confirm that those wheels fit with no spacers?