Alarm upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You will be happy with the work Noah does. He did mine & I love it......... Specially the window roll-up feature
From everything I have read on hear he seems to be the yoda of electronics haha and I have never seen anyone say anything but great things about his work so I'm pretty happy that he will be doing it.

Keamg5

Reaction score
Noah are you ever coming to NYC ?would love for you to install a system and alarm.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol Noah, are you willing to drive to Las Vegas? If not ill take a trip to Cali. Let me know. Also pricing on the alarm and window roll up feature...:gr_grin:

Thank you kind sir

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Noah are you ever coming to NYC ?would love for you to install a system and alarm.

i am still trying to figure out an east coast trip.

Lol Noah, are you willing to drive to Las Vegas? If not ill take a trip to Cali. Let me know. Also pricing on the alarm and window roll up feature...:gr_grin:

Thank you kind sir

vegas is a good 11-12 hours from here. i could definitely fit it into my route to texas in september. i will pm you when i get to the shop with the info you requested.

Ebelinga

Reaction score
you are one of the very few people who have the front window automation on our trucks. i dont know of anyone else besides you and i.

I have the Viper 5901 and smart start installed... everything but the front windows work. I'm pretty bummed.
Does DEI make a module for the front windows or did you figure out a work around?
Can my 5901 work with the factory key also?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there is no part you can buy to mod your front windows for the automation. it requires about 4 hours per door, and involves opening up your window motor, and cutting holes in your truck