Alarm upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a bed cover now, but plan on getting rid of it and switching to a chase rack this summer and would want the alarm to go off if someone got up there and was trying to get the spare tire or something.
And the smart start and gps will depend on how much it is because it's cool, but not something that I just can't live without.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the cost of the unit, i will have to let you know tomorrow, but the subscrition is just over $5 a month if you pay for 3 years up front. about $180

OP
OP
R

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok, that seems pretty reasonable just pm me when you get a chance with a total and everything.

Also, with the shock sensor and tilt sensor the alarm will go off if someone gets in the bed, correct?

OP
OP
R

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok cool. Will you be able to install all of this at raptoberfest? This seems to be getting pretty complicated lol

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep. i can. i have done quite a few of them so i know what i will need. also, to program the interface module 2KEYS ARE REQUIRED. i tend to forget this little bit of info when i get busy.