AIRAID is on board. WOW.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TommyBwell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish you guys would quit posting about your CAI's. I am trying to abstain and keep my truck stock but you are making it really hard. Anxious to hear about your MPG.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I wish you guys would quit posting about your CAI's. I am trying to abstain and keep my truck stock but you are making it really hard. Anxious to hear about your MPG.

LOL, a little more fuel to your fire. I LOVE MY CAI.:emotions33:
I don't have the Airaid but I have the AFE stage II CAI also non oil and I love the sound it makes as well.

Can't wait to see some pics soon DEADEYE.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Put the AIRRAID Cold intake in yesterday and the biggest surprise is how my truck now sounds. In a word AWSOME. When I flex my right foot now it sounds as if there is another exhaust in the front of the truck . Maybe a shity way of describing it ,but it sounds great . I am not new to intake systems like this so I did expect to hear the intake , but never have I heard one with this distinctive of sound. It is now very apparent just how restricted / starved the 6.2 could become at times under heave acceleration.

FYI I chose the non oiled Synthamax Filter . Will post impact on MPG once I have a few tanks worth of data.

Only down side is it is not even a 1 beer job.

Just ordered Pro Comp rims and added fog/driving lights last week . Will post some pics once the rims are on .

Do you plan on getting a tune as well (like 5 star or custom)? I hear you can really bring the 6.2 to life with a tune (even out of the box) and a good intake. I'm really worried about ******* up warranty, though...

Matt

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you plan on getting a tune as well (like 5 star or custom)? I hear you can really bring the 6.2 to life with a tune (even out of the box) and a good intake. I'm really worried about ******* up warranty, though...

Matt

As am i. I know if you take it in you can put the factory settings back but I've also heard that they can see if its been altered.

OP
OP
DEADEYE

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Matt

No plans for a tune at this time . Bigest reason is as you mentioned Warranty.

I have to admit that I have been researching them and that is not a good sign.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice! i got my AIRAID sittin in its box upstairs, along with my lights and light bar....... its killin me that they arent on yet.......

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like my AIRAID as well. Really sounds mean. I've been trying to remember to get video...