aFe SCORCHER Performance Package thoughts or better options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
2020FordRaptor

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He is saying, as most of us have said on this forum that CAI are not worth the money without bigger turbos. All it does is increase the sound. An upgraded Intercooler is money better spent.
Alright. Sorry I got confused. That makes sense.

OP
OP
2020FordRaptor

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted this thread to ask you guy's opinion on this. I know that I posted a thread before this about mods without voiding warranty but I am just doing Research now.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Correct. CAI is not going to gain even 1hp. Sometimes they even lose power. Stock air box flows plenty even after tune and intercooler it’s still not lacking airflow. CAI and exhaust both are poor ROI and are just for noise. Get an intercooler and goosetune and you are good to go.

OP
OP
2020FordRaptor

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct. CAI is not going to gain even 1hp. Sometimes they even lose power. Stock air box flows plenty even after tune and intercooler it’s still not lacking airflow. CAI and exhaust both are poor ROI and are just for noise. Get an intercooler and goosetune and you are good to go.
Alright. Thank you!

Kyle761

Reaction score
do not go with AFE. I had a horrible experience with them, cheep parts and poor customer service. I got COBB and I have never had any issues.

OP
OP
2020FordRaptor

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do not go with AFE. I had a horrible experience with them, cheep parts and poor customer service. I got COBB and I have never had any issues.
Everyone raved about aFe on FRF so I assumed they were a good brand. There is always two sides to the story too though.