AFE Intake Lids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShiftyCapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I've had my AFE intake for quite a while now and I love it. No problems to speak of.

Now I wanna pick up a lid for it just to be on the safe side as I live in MI and I don't want to get mud, snow, water, sand, etc. inside there. Hasn't really happened yet, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I see that 5star has a metal lid and AFE makes a more aesthetically pleasing plastic lid. Are there any others out there? Which do you guys have and what are the pros/cons of each. Thanks fellas....

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
i got an afe 5 star. i cant find replacement filters anywhere, as well as the pre filter. link pleaseeeeee maybe ill just have to order one through the u.s.a :(

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would say it would but ask roush I'm sure they have um.

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

harleynace_2224_1013953708

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Injen Hydroshield and Air Filter Replacement Guide at New Level Motor Sports

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Accessories and Parts | etrailer.com

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

AFE28-10114_tn.jpg