AFE anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FORDONLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an AFE intake on my fx4.....just read an article on the airraid intake and was wondering if anyone has installed an AFE on their raptor? My AFE on my FX4 was great. The article I read sang the praises of the airraid ...just want some user feedback
TY

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a large number of people here have AFE stage 2 CAIs, but also alot have airaid also, Ive had both on my truck and I prefer the AFE. also unlike the airaid, the AFE has a lid you can get. but the choice is yours. talk to mike@5star he sells both.

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love my AFE. you can take the lid on & off at anytime, & it's only two allen screws to take the lid off. I just have the filter that comes with the intake, IRONMAN how much was the S Dry filter?

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They offer three different filters for the afe. Blue, yellow, & grey. The grey is the dry s filter. I forgot what the other 2 filters are.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got both the Dry and the Oiled filter,(thanks SOCOMech) but ya I run the dry with a prefilter, Love AFE

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
aFe dry with the pre-filter here. Works great. I remove and soak it in a bucket of soapy water after dusty offroaing. Restores it back to new. I've never had dust or any other particles in the tube when I remove the filter and I don't have the lid.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc