Gen 3 Cold Air Intake Afe blue installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
modraptor

modraptor

Reaction score
Was a single hp gained? Any turbo spool volume change?
I did not dyno before or after, so I can’t say for sure if there was an increase. I have a stage 1 91 octane tune from COBB, so I would guess I gained 10HP given that I am operating on a tune.
The sound is slightly better than stock. I hear the turbos spool up. You have to have no sound in cabin or windows down. But it’s there I’d like more but stock Vs. now is a change.

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not dyno before or after, so I can’t say for sure if there was an increase. I have a stage 1 91 octane tune from COBB, so I would guess I gained 10HP given that I am operating on a tune.
The sound is slightly better than stock. I hear the turbos spool up. You have to have no sound in cabin or windows down. But it’s there I’d like more but stock Vs. now is a change.
Need to upgrade to GOOSE TUNE ---you will be amazed at the diff from COBB!! And his TCM tune is to die for!!! Its fantastic-----

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to upgrade to GOOSE TUNE ---you will be amazed at the diff from COBB!! And his TCM tune is to die for!!! Its fantastic-----
I want to tune strictly for the TCM. Do you notice it better in all modes?

OP
OP
modraptor

modraptor

Reaction score
Good idea. I am in need of some more ponies. is there a 91 goose tune? I can probably check for myself. I am in MN, and unlike some of the southern states 93 octane is not as common.