Gen 3 Cold Air Intake Afe blue installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigperm

Reaction score
With intake alone I don't think ford can void warranty but with the tune can't they void warranty? U guys ain't worried?

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With intake alone I don't think ford can void warranty but with the tune can't they void warranty? U guys ain't worried?
That’s the whole point of running a highly regarded and proven tune from a reputable vendor. The chances are slim you will have related issues, but yes it’s always a gamble.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now, I don't know your tuning experiences, but having used MANY tuners for both my own AND customers cars in the past. Winfield's customer service was a part of the "smiles per gallon". Esp knowing I will need his services again, and maybe again, etc, etc. And based off other's dynos, seems his power is right up there so it's a no brainer.

12th Man Ag

Reaction score
When is GooseTuned going to have a tune for the ‘23’s? Crazy that the order banks are open for the ‘24’s and still no 2023 tune.

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When is GooseTuned going to have a tune for the ‘23’s? Crazy that the order banks are open for the ‘24’s and still no 2023 tune.
This is a Cobb problem, not so much a Goose problem. Cobb is still working on supporting the 23 but arent there yet.