Advice on a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Ryguy84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Listen to this I found a dealer in Montana it said they had three screws at invoice. I called they won't honor on the price on the website. Liars! I called the gm and waiting to hear back.

arturom_1987

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased a supercrew raptor from Arizona and brought it to California. I had to pay taxes to DMV upon registering; smog; weight certificate, and if you choose to register it out of state. You have only 90 days legally to have the vehicle in California without permanently registering it in California. But if you wait one year before registering the vehicle, you no longer have to pay California tax. You only pay registration fees, smog, and certified weight certificate. Hope this helps with your decision

OP
OP
R

Ryguy84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I heard back from the liars at the billings mt dealer. They said it was the internet managers mistake for listing those prices and they still wont honor it. Nice honest dealer!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I heard back from the liars at the billings mt dealer. They said it was the internet managers mistake for listing those prices and they still wont honor it. Nice honest dealer!
check my post in the 2013 section " dont know a title" i got a good price

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
maybe the dealership might help you out. contact svtcali, his girlfriend works there maybe they can work something out. they care more about volume rather than ******** the customer out of every penny.