ADD Race Series R front bumper install help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I ripped a factory tow hook off at havoc so I'll probably take the other off.

Looks good Orion. Did you have issues getting it level? Mine is raked back a little bit. I see it a lot on aftermarket bumpers and it drives me nuts. Yours looks perfect.

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, I had a buddy help me install the front. One would hold in place while the other tightened bolts. That made a big difference. I don't know how long it would take to aligned it up by myself. I did the rear by myself. It's a tilted a little forward. I just haven't taken the time to level out.

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
PCDan

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is where the install instructions are... http://www.addictivedesertdesigns.c...es Front Bumper installation instructions.pdf

All instructions are on website under technical. Let me know if you're still confused.

Jake, NO … those aren't the instructions for the Race Seriers R … not even close.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

What did you have extra?

OK Jake,

SO there are 4 LCA bolts --- WHY? - I know there are front and rear LCA bolts, but why are there rears? the fronts I assume need to be longer to accommodate the bumper mount … why the rears?

There are 8 cam washers - WHY - the cam washers can't do anything to help with alignment other than MAYBE in the front bumper mount on the nut side of the front LCA bolts, which is only 2 washers. Maybe they are just meant to be washers?.

I don't see anything on your site about mounting to the LCA bolt. - Am I the only one that thinks after dropping 7K on bumpers and lights that there should also be some instructions LOL

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh that's because we give you everything you might possibly need in hardware. You don't need them.

And yeah my bad that's race series directions.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

You are not I don't see them on the site either. I'll get you some and have them put back up on the site Monday

OP
OP
PCDan

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh that's because we give you everything you might possibly need in hardware. You don't need them.

And yeah my bad that's race series directions.

Thanks … Which do i not need? rear LCA bolts and cam washers?

Also, do I still need to drill a 3rd hole in each frame horn for the upper mounts? or not since the lower bumper mounts to the LCA mount?

Last edited:
Reaction score
You need the cam washers it helps with the alignment and keeps the bolts from spinning. You won't use all the bolts for the LCA. I can get you some directions on Monday.

Also you do need to drill the third hold.