Adam's Polishes MYSTERY BOX!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
MYSTERY BOX IS BACK!!!

This one runs for 48 hours.
Limit 10 per person.
$6.00 flat rate shipping.

newmysterybox.png

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I actually saw this on the website about an hour ago and decided to stay quiet so Dan could be the hero :ROFLJest:

Limit of 10!? Good lord. That'd be a CRAZY mystery package.

hh65flyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw the 'hint' on Adam's Instagram acct.

Used the link in Dan's post above and ordered a box. Wish there was a way to know for sure FRF was getting credit for our purchases... Maybe in the drop down box for sales rep? That, or Dan needs to get his name on there!!

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I actually saw this on the website about an hour ago and decided to stay quiet so Dan could be the hero :ROFLJest:

Limit of 10!? Good lord. That'd be a CRAZY mystery package.

You're always a couple steps ahead of me!

I saw the 'hint' on Adam's Instagram acct.

Used the link in Dan's post above and ordered a box. Wish there was a way to know for sure FRF was getting credit for our purchases... Maybe in the drop down box for sales rep? That, or Dan needs to get his name on there!!

Thank you!

Yep, just use a link in FRF to get to AdamsPolishes.com and place your order, then it gets tracked back to FRF. It can actually be any link, not just the one for the current sale or promo. Any product link, or even the link in my signature.

Now that I am back at my computer, I will post the Mention List so no one misses out.
@AbnMP13 @Mluis11 @Wilson @Jimbo @The Macf @WyoStorm @Spencer4336 @blclay24 @Gilligan @upscrazy8 @Skyfrog @FarFromStock @intow @Crikk @2014RubyRed @Yukon Joe @NE Ford @cubiefan101 @southpaw14_2004 @**** VT @Ironhorse07 @KODIAK @sj-CHI @Yunk the Junk @Redrap22 @TheWolf

Thanks for your business!

-Dan

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You're always a couple steps ahead of me!

Thank you!

Yep, just use a link in FRF to get to AdamsPolishes.com and place your order, then it gets tracked back to FRF. It can actually be any link, not just the one for the current sale or promo. Any product link, or even the link in my signature.

Now that I am back at my computer, I will post the Mention List so no one misses out.
@AbnMP13 @Mluis11 @Wilson @Jimbo @The Macf @WyoStorm @Spencer4336 @blclay24 @Gilligan @upscrazy8 @Skyfrog @FarFromStock @intow @Crikk @2014RubyRed @Yukon Joe @NE Ford @cubiefan101 @southpaw14_2004 @**** VT @Ironhorse07 @KODIAK @sj-CHI @Yunk the Junk @Redrap22 @TheWolf

Thanks for your business!

-Dan

3 ordered. Better be good ones!!! The addiction is real.......

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As much fun as they have been, I think I will pass on Mystery Boxes and order specific items from now on. My last set of boxes contained all duplicates, so you can take me off the notify list for now.

Thanks for the getting me hooked on keeping my truck in dazzling condition. (I just had my oil changed at a dealer and they wanted to buy my truck).

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As much fun as they have been, I think I will pass on Mystery Boxes and order specific items from now on. My last set of boxes contained all duplicates, so you can take me off the notify list for now.

Thanks for the getting me hooked on keeping my truck in dazzling condition. (I just had my oil changed at a dealer and they wanted to buy my truck).

Glad to hear that you are all stocked up, and thank you for getting hooked!

I love taking my truck to the dealer and having 3 or 4 service dept employees come out and drool over it! The last time I was in, my service advisor asked what I used on the seats that smell so good, so I took him a sample bottle of Leather Conditioner.

-Dan