Aaron finally got RPG'd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Aaron was cool enough to drive all the way in from AZ to get his stage 2 put on. I will give him credit, he officially had the second worst bent frame at the bump and takes top Honors for the worst rear shocks we have seen yet.

It was great to finally put a face to a name.

Thanks Aaron

Aaroncopy.jpg

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Thanks Jarrett, it was great meeting everyone out there, can't wait till next time I can make it out that way.

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Also, do you have some good pics of the frame you could send me? Mine turned out all blurry.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Jarrett, it was great meeting everyone out there, can't wait till next time I can make it out that way.

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Also, do you have some good pics of the frame you could send me? Mine turned out all blurry.

I'm sure I can dig some up. Gotta run to a kids B-day party in a few, I'll get them to you monday.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Sounds good man, whenever you get a chance. Have a great weekend.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

6.2 Thanks man. When I go, I go hard haha. I really had no idea how bad everything was though, so it was an eye opener for me.

Banned
Reaction score
maybe i should check my truck more when i clean it next. jumped it a few times since those pics i took.... better make sure its ok.
maybe ill need an RPG kit modded for a ranger lmao

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah honestly, I thought I was checking it well enough, but I probably should incorporate bouncing on the corners of the truck and looking a little closer at the shocks after I get done.

I need to go 3.0 in the future though! Among a crap ton of other things I want from these guys.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Joe, where do I sign up. Jarrett and Corey showed me so much cool stuff that I don't think a 12 step program is going to help me. :ROFLJest:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc