A low-blow to my Raptor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shayneshow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Saturday night I had a hockey game. It was against a rival team and tensions were high. Needless to say, we won and they was a minor altercation at the end of the game. After talking to a few scouts, celebrating with my boys, showering and stuff, I head out to the parking lot (I was one of the last guys left). There, my White Raptor is sitting by itself. It looks really dirty, as if I went playing in the mud... But I didn't do that recently. I look a little closer and it turns out it's Chew Spit (Chewing Tobacco spit) all over it. Guess the other team wasn't too happy we took the series this year. All this to say that I was pissed, and so were my teammates. I think a little payback is in order... What say you guys???

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh now the fight is really on, to me that is worse than just doing it to my face, chicken shit. I mean fighting in hockey is par for the course, this is just on another level.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How did they match you to your truck? Do you have team stickers or something all over it?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
yep, i had my valve stem schrader valve removed after a sporting event "altercation" . makes you crazy when someone disrespects your vehicle.

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I play ice hockey several times a week, and I've seen shit like this escalate. My advice would be to do nothing right now, revenge is a meal best served cold! Wait and use the time to figure out who exactly did it. Shouldn't be to hard, not many guys chew tobacco. Good luck, and I hope there wasn't any other damage!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats some ********! Sorry to hear it Shayne. Congrats on the win though!

What they did goes completely against Man-Code.... And make no mistake, ever since Travolta first uttered these words, vehicular ethics became etched-in the stone tablets of Man-Code. I wish you guys would've caught those cowards in the act.

OP
OP
S

shayneshow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boys great to see I got some friends here! The way they matched me to my truck is I'm the only Canadian on either team, and a Raptor in a lot, with Quebec tags, in Boston sorta stands out. I do know who did it but unfortunately we're not meeting them in playoffs, so there goes that. I'll be honest, as much as it sucks at least it's not keyed and it's just proof of the fact that we won and it doesn't sit easy with the other team. Thanks for the support once again.