A/C not working only on driver's side

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another question for you ford techs. If I walk in with 31000 miles and a laundry list of warranty claim issues ... will I look like a procrastinating *******?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I did this recently with my wife's EDGE and I could tell they were used to it and were cool about it.

Regarding your issue similar problem on my 01 Screw and I was going to fix it myself , but the dam airbag system made things a little dicey and said F it and let Ford fix it.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
No, it happens all the time. People do it specially right before the warranty period ends. Ironically, we call it the "laundry list of W's". W for warranty. Techs are pretty much used to it.

sounds good. i might also mention how my steering wheel makes a clicking sound when i turn it from a stop.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sounds good. i might also mention how my steering wheel makes a clicking sound when i turn it from a stop.

Get that looked ay fast if it sounds like its coming from the wheel and not from under the column!!! If the clock spring is making that noise you dont want it to short out!!!

Reaction score
Had the same hot air from AC (but on passenger side) from my 2010 Raptor 6.2L since 4K miles. First trip to dealer the replaced the "blender motor" and....wait for it.......still does it. But it's not reproducable. Truck is in right now for 15K service and to address the issue...if it's not fixed this time, we might be at the end of our relationship. Bummer.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
dual climate control can suck a ****. Sucked really bad on my dodge, sucks on the accord. So far so good on the Raptor knock on wood.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Birdman, check your vents...

for...

wait for it...

(couldn't resist!)

il_fullxfull.297966951.jpg

All that shakin' might be makin' the feathers go there

birdman-18.gif

:D