911 Crazy's Mod Squad Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the 20'' wheels, BUT I am a fan of the Kleinn train horn kit as I installed it on my truck as well !!

20's for only half of the year. Original 17's with snows in the winter.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, so why in the world powder coat the original wheels if you are going to 20"s??

You do like to spin it don't ya.

Sam

For my winter snow tires. Different look for part of the year.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny, funny guys. Now let's steer this baby back over on the tracks.

Duckgumbeaux

Reaction score
I believe 911Crazy is my favorite Raptor owner. These posts are truly entertaining but also offer great insight as to what is best for all situations. Just to clarify, I do not own a Raptor but have a 2019 Platinum and will be getting a 2021 model in January or February. Not sure if King Ranch or Platinum but it will NOT have a sun or moon roof

DinduMcNugget

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe 911Crazy is my favorite Raptor owner. These posts are truly entertaining but also offer great insight as to what is best for all situations. Just to clarify, I do not own a Raptor but have a 2019 Platinum and will be getting a 2021 model in January or February. Not sure if King Ranch or Platinum but it will NOT have a sun or moon roof
Hey maybe that’s why you like him so much, neither of you own raptors, but at least you can admit it lol

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Very astute observation. I'll be announcing tour dates soon and expect to see you at all events!

***Administration: Please pin the previous post at the beginning of all Forums to educate and inform. Thank you.