911 Crazy's Mod Squad Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rally armor flaps on my Gen1 never ripped off once in 8 years with many off road runs year round around the Great Lakes.

Put them on the Gen2 and ran Snoball last winter and they survived.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rally armor flaps on my Gen1 never ripped off once in 8 years with many off road runs year round around the Great Lakes.

Put them on the Gen2 and ran Snoball last winter and they survived.

That's good to know as I just ordered them and was cringing a bit at $300 mud flaps that might rip off.

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so no one thinks I've landed a new Prius, I mean Raptor. So I will continue to make up and pull images from Al Gore's Net to tell my made up story.

I know, I know. I won't even see it in person until the 15th or so of October. This is mainly due to new paint that needs to cure at least 30 days before wrapping.

I will keep a running list on the first post as we travel with Crazy into the depths of his Fantasyland.

Mods completed/in process:

1) Line-X: Coated bed, rear wheel wells and both skid plates with their Premium coating.

2) Paint shop: Fender flares, bumpers, appliqué and a couple of other minor things.

3) Rappy Graphics: Color matched graphics unique to the "Crazy" lifestyle.

4) AVS: Window vent shades.

5) ReTrax Pro XR tonneau cover

6) Bed Rug Impact mat

7) Rhino: Towers and cross bars.

8) Yakima: Load Warrior Line-X'd in Leadfoot.

9) Precision Auto Films: Full wrap with Xpel PPF, install graphics, ceramic coat and window tint.

10) Built Rite: Rear racks, dash accessory mount, rear seat release

11) Wheel/tire swap to 20's

12) Carbon fiber pieces from El Snag. (side vents + hood vent)

13) Trailer hitch cover

14) Powder coat original wheels

15) Floor Mats

16) Kleinn train horn

17) Rally Armour mud flaps

18) Personalized plates

Is this enough to start? I'll update the list when new things are added.
I'm not a fan of the 20'' wheels, BUT I am a fan of the Kleinn train horn kit as I installed it on my truck as well !!

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so why in the world powder coat the original wheels if you are going to 20"s??

You do like to spin it don't ya.

Sam