911 Crazy's Mod Squad Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love seeing that you are finally getting your truck and making it truly yours. Seriously. Now, do you think you will hit 6000 posts (in just over a year) before delivery? That would likely be a FRF record that won't (shouldn't) be beat. I am assuming that you haven't taken delivery because that sweet Line-X sticker is still in the window. Looking forward to seeing what you do to break up the color match. I think we all know that something radical is in the works! Good for you. I am happy for you, Cray Cray.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love seeing that you are finally getting your truck and making it truly yours. Seriously. Now, do you think you will hit 6000 posts (in just over a year) before delivery? That would likely be a FRF record that won't (shouldn't) be beat. I am assuming that you haven't taken delivery because that sweet Line-X sticker is still in the window. Looking forward to seeing what you do to break up the color match. I think we all know that something radical is in the works! Good for you. I am happy for you, Cray Cray.

Dude, 6,000 posts? Maybe 7,000 is more like it. I won't see it until October 24th at the earliest. My wife's medical practice is booked through that date and then a 2 week break. Beach, drop off Porsche, pick up truck, pick up MIL. Busy trip.